¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fresh Ink :: Antlers

Last night I printed quite a few of the next print to be apart of my White Ink Limited Collection! I am really happy with the finished print as well as the color of the handmade paper. The exact hue of the paper is so tricky to capture, so, in a word...bordeaux. 
Hope you have a lovely weekend! 
I'm looking forward to printing and carving a couple new designs, as well as having a dear friend of mine from college and her husband stay with us while they're in the Twin Cities for a wedding. :) 
+ + + This is the same friend that I created this special print for her little babe's nursery.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...