¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Inky Fingers

There has been lots of printing happening here lately! I had to print a few more Moleskines to fulfill the 'order' that will be dropped off at Paper Hat next week. Then, since I already had some brown ink mixed up and rolled out....I continued for a few more hours and printed some more paddle prints and notecards! 
Here's a glimpse at how the notecards turned out. I'm really happy with them and will be adding them to my shop next week!
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday - Tim and I had friends over for a barbecue and ice cream sundaes. Afterwards we walked along the river to view the fireworks over Minneapolis' historic stone arch bridge. What did you do for the fourth?




pic taken by yours truly 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...