¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Friday, July 13, 2012

Best.Day.Ever

Yesterday was a fantastic day for Wooden Spoon Editions!!! I started my day with dropping off some of my prints and journals at Paper Hat - a darling little art gallery/gift shop in south Minneapolis. Buzzing with excitement :: this is the first brick-and-mortar shop to carry my artwork! :: I met Greta, the creator and owner of Paper Hat. After chatting for a bit, she asked if I would be interested in being the Featured Artist from November 17th through the end of the year - I of course said yes!! :) 
Since leaving the shop, I've been overwhelmed with new print ideas! It's a bit difficult thinking of winter themed images when it's in the 90's, humid, and sunny.....but, no complaining allowed....I've just been given an amazing opportunity! 
The wheels are spinning, lists are being made, timelines being drafted...and I can't wait! 





You can find Paper Hat on Facebook and Twitter 
- lots of talented artists from Minnesota and beyond! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...