¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Next Project

I've been wanting to experiment with some other methods and mediums with printmaking. Incorporating guache into my olive print a month or so ago was a lot of fun and made me realize just how much more I wanted to try new things! 
For my next print, I'm thinking of printing on a moleskin journal :: I love the idea of incorporating art into everyday objects. The video below is an example of what I'm thinking of, however, my process and image would be very different. In the video, they're using screen printing as their method of printmaking...I do wood and linocut relief printing. 
I think it's a fun idea and one I'm excited to do...now I have to decide what my design will be! :)
Stay tuned!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...