¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fresh Ink :: Snow+Flake

Happy Halloween! 
For a lot of people, including myself...it's still too early to see or hear about the winter season. 
However, visions of snow on Halloween aren't that crazy... 
Many of you Minnesotans probably remember the infamous Halloween blizzard of 1991 - when the Twin Cities received 28.4 inches of snow, setting a single storm record for the metropolitan area. I remember the year of the blizzard clearly :: I was Pippi Longstocking - the wire in my braids and freckles painted on my face were the only indicator of my costume since I was otherwise wrapped in my warmest winter coat, boots, mittens, etc. Do you have a memory of the Halloween blizzard? Or maybe another crazy weather related Halloween memory?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...