¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fresh Ink :: Roman Holiday

I'm really happy with how the vespa print turned out! I printed it on a 8 x 10" piece of Rives paper in a nice and bright kelly green ink :: photographing it proved to be a bit of a challenge, but the pic below is darn close to how the colors look when viewed in person...however, the green is still a bit brighter and the paper a bit whiter...ah well, I'll settle for close enough. :) 




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear, thanks!

Jessica said...

This is SO COOL! I love the whimsy of this print, the color and I think it would look great in any room of the house.

Sarah said...

Thanks Jessica! I think this was my favorite print to carve so far :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...