¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

California Trip



My husband Tim and I are off to California for the next week to see family, some r&r, and most importantly :: share in the celebration of my cousin's wedding!! We leave super early tomorrow morning and will return next Thursday with some pictures and a California inspired print!

Here are a few things to oogle over until we get back from our trip. Enjoy and have a lovely week!  :)


Leaf-It Notes Inspired by Nature


Brilliant Idea


Rulers of the Art World


Around the World in Bubbles


Colorful Stairs


I Love This


One day, when I have kids...they will have these books & these toys


These Pictogram Movie Posters are Fun!!


Go Green Graffiti


On My Wish List....wait, these too!


To Market...


Inspirational Photography


This & That are Great Collections of Color


A Short Vid...Beautiful!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...