¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Friday, May 6, 2011

New Beginnings

It's been a few years, but here I am printmaking again...FINALLY! Printmaking was my medium as an art major in college, and I'm embarrassed to say I haven't done any new prints since graduation. 


Since getting back into things, I've loved creating new designs and have started a lengthy list of ideas. My first new print will be this little number.  I'm thinking of hand-mixing a honey mustard ink for it. Could be cute on a notecard, or framed up to bring some life into a bathroom or living room....we'll see!  


I'm so happy to be printmaking again!  :)  




  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...