¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fresh Ink :: At Woods Edge

After hours of back wrenching, finger cramping detail carving work, I was nervous that this print wouldn't turn out the way I envisioned. Luckily, all that time payed off and I'm really happy with how this one turned out. 
I hope you have a happy holiday weekend!


Hand-mixed using yellow and blue oil-based ink

Add a little more blue to make it a touch darker

Roll it out with my brayer

Carefully roll the ink evenly across the block

After burnishing the print by hand with my wooden spoon...  :)


:: Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop for more prints ::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...